Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Milpitas, we are dedicated to responding to your emergency as fast as possible. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and our vehicles are always loaded and ready for a disaster. We understand how devastating it is to experience water or fire damage in your Milpitas home or business and to prevent making a bad situation worse, we are always ready to help. If you see signs of water or fire damage, DO NOT HESITATE, it is our job and duty to respond whatever time it may be. Reach out to SERVPRO of Milpitas at (408) 714 - 0022 or office@SERVPROmilpitas.com and we will be there faster than you can reach your door!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (408) 714-0022
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Milpitas arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.